This plugin works for fine me and many other users so before asking for help because it won’t work for you have you done all of the following?
- Read and followed the installation instructions.
- Activated the plugin and checked for conflicts with other plugins by deactivating them and over a period reactivating them until something stops working.
- Implemented a WordPress Page so the plugin works.
S2PAGE(line 43) to the page number of the page you created.
- Checked that the host of your WordPress blog allows mail to be sent using sendmail and does not block large numbers of emails.
- Checked that your host does not restrict outgoing emails in anyway.
- Checked that the emails have not been marked as spam by email clients.
- The WordPress Support Forums for identical or similar problems (and hopefully solutions).
If all of the above has failed to remedy your problem please contact me with as much detail as possible (WP and plugin versions and a description of the problem) and I will try to help.
Please remember this plugin is provided free and writing plugins is not my “day job”. I will help if I can but I cannot possibly know everything about the individual setup of your site, domain and servers.