Version 4.8 of the WordPress Mail Queue has been released and is available now. This version has been tested on WordPress 6.1 and ClassicPress 1.4.4 It requires at least WordPress 4.4.
Current users of WordPress Mail Queue with an active support and upgrade subscription via Freemius can upgrade via the Plugins page within their blog dashboard.
Version 4.8 contains the following enhancements and bug fixes:
- Update to release 2.4.5 of the Freemius SDK
- Further PHP8 compatibility improvements
- Revert to more reliable queuing method
- Ensure that multiple emails as treated individually for queuing
- Include content leak fix for multipart emails from WordPress 6.0.3
- Tidy up legacy and unused code
- WordPress 6.1 tested and ready