FeedBurner, a web feed management service that was purchased by Google in 2007, has announced imminent changes to the service.
In July 2021, as part of an infrastructure migration, some of the features of FeedBurner will no longer function. This includes the email subscriptions.
The good news, if you use FeedBurner, is that you can access your email subscribers list in CSV format. Once you have this list on your computer you can copy and pasted the contents to Subscribe2 HTML > Subscribers page in the ‘Add/Remove Subscribers’ box and add these subscribers to your Subscribe2 HTML email notification list.
Make sure you take into account privacy and data protection laws if you take this approach.
- Download email subscriber data from FeedBurner
- Copy the CSV data to you computer clipboard
- Log in to your WordPress or ClassicPress blog
- Find the Subscribe2 HTML > Subscribers page
- Paste the clipboard contents into the Add/Remove Subscribers box
- Click the Subscribe button
- Relax knowing your subscribers are going to continue getting email notifications