Current users of Subscribe2 HTML with an active support and upgrade subscription via Freemius can upgrade via the Plugins page within their blog dashboard.
This version is being sold through Freemius. Current users of Subscribe2 HTML with a subscription from Semper Plugins can upgrade using the discount code already provided via email or can contact Semper Plugins for upgrade details.
Version 12.6 contains the following enhancements and bug fixes:
- Updated ReadMe file
- Improved update notices in WordPress / ClassicPress admin area
- Fix for List table page entry to ensure correct page number and data are displayed
- Fixed a bug that may result in Registered Subscribed being sent email notifications for excluded categories
- Alter menu title in admin to ‘Subscribe2 HTML’
- Improve IP collection for form submission
- Improve variable name for WordPress version collection
- Improve calls to idn_to_acsii() to ensure better PHP compatibility
- Improvements to Filesystem API usage for draft emails and embedded data
- Fixed bug in Select / Unselect All box in Settings page being falsely checked on page load
- Display post formats in alphabetical order in Settings page for improved user experience
- Update to release 2.4.2 of the Freemius SDK