Version 11.1 of the Subscribe2 HTML has been released and is available now. This version has been tested on WordPress 4.9.x. It requires at least WordPress 3.3.
Current users of Subscribe2 HTML with an active support and upgrade subscription can upgrade using the WordPress plugin admin page.
Version 11.1 contains the enhancements and bug fixes listed below.
- Introduces Gutenberg block for those testing the Gutenberg editor
- Fixed incorrectly labelled string for translation
- Improve REGEX for the old Subscribe2 token – props @pik256
- Improve Bulk Management user experience
- Allow Bulk Management for selected subscribers in Multisite installs
- Move Display options for Subscriber page to screen option
- Fixed error messages when using ‘s2_custom_keyword’ hook in digest mode – thanks to Bryan Fogarty
- Fixed filter reset issue in Subscribers table when sorting by column
- Added option to move ReCaptcha above the form submit buttons – props Daniel Allen
- Improvements to the ReCaptcha code
- Code layout and readability improvements with WordPress Coding Standards
- Other minor big fixes