Version 10.15 of the Subscribe2 HTML was released about four weeks ago and is available now. This version has been tested on WordPress 4.7.4 and 4.7.5 and 4.8. It requires at least WordPress 3.3.
Current users of Subscribe2 HTML with an active support and upgrade subscription can upgrade using the WordPress plugin admin page.
Version 10.15 contains the enhancements and bug fixes listed below.
- Introduced a more robust way of collecting remote IP addresses for logging subscription requests in PHP4
- Improved Accessibility for Subscribe2 menus in keeping with planned changes for WordPress 4.8
- Dropped legacy use of screen icons for admin pages to allowed continued compatibility with older WordPress versions
- Correct capitalisation of the Return-Path email header – props Kyle Johnson
- Introduced a feature to allow preview email to be sent while editing content, even in draft status – suggested by silverback
- Other minor bug fixes and enhancements
- Tested on WordPress 4.7.4, 4.7.5 and 4.8