Version 10.13 of the Subscribe2 HTML was released about two weeks ago and is available now. This version has been tested on WordPress 4.6.1 and 4.7. It requires at least WordPress 3.3.
Current users of Subscribe2 HTML with an active support and upgrade subscription can upgrade using the WordPress plugin admin page.
Version 10.13 contains the enhancements and bug fixes listed below.
- Abstracted the code for the ‘Your Subscriptions’ page to allow placement elsewhere – props Göran Rudling
- Improved compatibility and efficiency of CSS embedding functions – thanks to L Sterling
- Added single and plural alert message when deleting subscribers
- Link initiation of plugin to WordPress hook to avoid issues with pluggable.php being called – thanks to @sneezry
- Updated links to the new plugin website
- Fixed an SQL bug in the automatic cleaner function for unconfirmed subscription requests
- Extended use of custom stylesheet filter
- Improve initialisation of some early filters – thanks to Jeff
- Ensured central position of the popup AJAX form
- Add check to fail gracefully when processing a ‘post’ with no category assigned at the time of publication – props @flymike
- Tested on WordPress 4.7