Version 10.12 of the Subscribe2 HTML was released about two weeks ago and is available now. This version has been tested on WordPress 4.5 and 4.5.1. It requires at least WordPress 3.3.
Current users of Subscribe2 HTML with an active support and upgrade subscription and upgrade using the WordPress plugin admin page.
Version 10.12 contains the enhancements and bug fixes listed below.
- Fixed error message that displays when free version is installed and active alongside Subscribe2 HTML
- Fixed a bug affecting display of registered subscribed when filtered by category
- Fixed a ‘Mixed content’ error on Settings page if using SSL / HTTPS connection
- Updated to latest CSS version of jQueryUI on Settings page
- Fixed a ‘Mixed content’ error on ajax form if using SSL / HTTPS connection
- Remove use of get_currentuserinfo() function deprecated in WordPress 4.5 – thanks to Luke Cavanagh
- Avoid loading jQuery UI libraries and CSS on Settings page for date picker unless it is needed
- Context specific delete warnings for Public and Registered Subscribers
- Fixed an issue that stopped digest previews sending if the last post used was excluded somehow – thanks to Lori
- Improve display of upgrade messages for WordPress 4.6