Version 8.9 of the Plugin in now available for download. This version has been tested on WordPress 3.5.1. It requires at least WordPress 3.1.
Version 8.9 contains the enhancements and bug fixes listed below.
If you use this plugin and find it useful please give it some positive feedback! Visit the WordPress.org site and give it a rating, tell me it works in the compatibility section and maybe consider making a donation to support future development!
An HTML version of the plugin that emails an HTML email to Public Subscribers is available here.
This version contains the following bug fixes and improvements:
- Fix fatal error in the uninstall.php file
- Correct error using set_url_scheme() function in WordPress version prior to 3.5
- Allow the Widget to post form back to referring page by omitting action for parameter – thanks to Peter Gordon
- Fix for options being reset on Multisite installs – thanks to Luca
- Make sure translation strings are loaded during install(), upgrade() and reset() – thanks to Milan Dinić
- Fix internationalisation of subscribers list table – thanks to Milan Dinić
- Use mb_encode_mimeheader on email sender name – thanks to xl32
- Trim email addresses before sanitising them – thanks to byarts