Version 8.8 of the Plugin in now available for download. This version has been tested on WordPress 3.5.1. It requires at least WordPress 3.1.
Version 8.8 contains the enhancements and bug fixes listed below.
If you use this plugin and find it useful please give it some positive feedback! Visit the WordPress.org site and give it a rating, tell me it works in the compatibility section and maybe consider making a donation to support future development!
An HTML version of the plugin that emails an HTML email to Public Subscribers is available here.
This version contains the following bug fixes and improvements:
- Added ability to filter both excerpt_length and word_wrap
- Added code to stop site wide activation on Multisite installs
- Added code to fix compatibility issues with Autoblog plugin – thanks to Kevin Waite and Andy Stratton
- Fixed digit entry in pagination section on Registeres tab in Subscribe2->Subscribers
- Removed ID from a string in the Settings page as it was confusing
- Enhanced Compulsory Category code to ensure that Registered Users all get notifications for such categories despite their current personal settings
- Improved Pagination when the Filter is changed on the Subscribe2->Subscribers page
- Use $wpdb->prefix in preference to $table_prefix
- Improve functionality of the uninstall script on Multisite installs
- Fixed glitch in upgrade85 code that failed to add a new database column when called
- Sort subscribers into alphabetical order irrespective of case – thanks to mharpen