Version 7.2 of the Plugin is now available for download. This version has been tested on WordPress 3.3.1. It requires at least WordPress 3.1.
Version 7.2 contains the enhancements and bug fixes listed below.
If you use this plugin and find it useful please give it some positive feedback! Visit the WordPress.org site and give it a rating, tell me it works in the compatibility section and maybe consider making a donation to support future development!
An HTML version of the plugin that emails an HTML email to Public Subscribers is available here.
This version contains the following bug fixes and improvements:
- Fix for non-sending Preview emails when sender details match recipient details exactly
- Remove some HTML tags (DEL, S and STRIKE) from plain text content to avoid confusing reading – props cpo
- Improved removal of excess white space within the content of the plain text emails
- Introduced ‘size’ parameter to the shortcode to allow sizing of the email text input box
- Fix for non-sending emails to newly Registered Subscribers – thanks to Gengar003 and WebEndev
- Fix for commenter subscriptions on systems without moderation in place – thanks to elarson
- Improved the TinyMCE plugin code that handles placement of the Subscribe2 shortcode in the rich text editor
- Tidied up some public subscribe functions removing unnecessary code