Version 6.2 of the Plugin is now available for download. This version has been tested on WordPress 3.0.5 and 3.1RC4 and requires at least WordPress 2.8.
Version 6.2 contains the bug fixes and requested feature improvements listed below. This version also introduces a Subscribe2 shortcode that allows greater flexibility in the way the Subscribe2 form is deployed. See the ReadMe for more details.
If you use this plugin consider making a donation to support future development!
An HTML version of the plugin that emails an HTML email to Public Subscribers is available here.
Need help or support:
Try the Documentation:
- Check out the ReadMe installed with the other Subscribe2 files or here.
- Look through the FAQs on this site
- Consider buying the guide produced independently by My WP Works LLC. The guide is 40+ pages long and it provides an in depth set of instructions and descriptions of Subscribe2 features.
Need to do some troubleshooting:
- Try the FAQs and Trouble Shooting categories on this site
- Try the FAQs on the WordPress.org site
- Try searching the WordPress.org forum or the getsatisfaction forum
Still no joy? :
If you still really want my direct help then make a donation. In the last year I think I’ve spent over 300 hours (about 2 whole weeks without sleep time) supporting people for free and I simply cannot continue to do this.
This version contains the following bug fixes and improvements:
- Pass email address to add() function explicitly
- Fix typos in the ReadMe
- Added warning on the Options page to avoid using the Subscribe2 KEYWORDS in posts as they will get substituted
- Added HTML LABEL tags to the Subscribe2 form to support WCAG
- SSL friendly with WordPress admin areas
- Added filter to allow on-the-fly manipulation of the digest email
- Added option choice to have emails send from the global admin email and addressed from the name of the blog
- Change sending details for Preview emails so they can be more easily identified by type
- Fixed a typo in a screen message to WordPressMU users