Version 4.18 of the Plugin is now available for download.
If you use this plugin consider making a donation to support future development!
Version 4.18 is for 2.6.x, 2.7.x and 2.8.x users. (Although it should work with WordPress 2.5 too!) This version has been tested on WordPress 2.8 and 2.8.2.
This version contains the following improvements:
- Option to sort digest posts in ascending or descending order
- Check that plugin options array exists before calling upgrade functions
- Improved reliability of the Preview function
- Extended Preview function to digest emails
- Fixed a code glitch that stopped CATS and TAGS from working
- Fixed incorrect sender information is emails are set to come from Post Author
- Simplified email notification format options in Users->Subscriptions for per-post notifications
- Added Bulk Manage option to update email notification format
- Simplified the usermeta database entries from two format variables down to one
- Removed trailing spaces from some strings for improved i18n support
- Improved Bulk Subscribe and Unsubscribe routines to avoid database artefacts
- Moved Select/Deselect All check box to the top of the category list in admin pages
- Fixed small layout glitch in Manage->Subscribers screen
- Added ChangeLog section to ReadMe to support WordPress.org/extend development
There are currently no known issues affecting this version😀
To install correctly use the WordPress Auto Upgrade feature or:
- Deactivate your exisiting Subscribe2 Plugin
- Use FTP software to delete the old plugin folder and upload the new version
- Ensure that the complete subscribe2 folder is uploaded
- Activate the new version of the plugin