Version 4.17 of the Plugin is now available for download.
If you use this plugin consider making a donation to support future development!
Version 4.17 is for 2.6.x, 2.7.x and 2.8.x users. (Although it should work with WordPress 2.5 too!) This version has been tested on WordPress 2.8 and 2.8.1beta2.
This version contains the following improvements:
- Tested for compatibility with WordPress 2.8.x
- Added TAGS and CATS keyword for per-post notification templates
- Fixed bug where confirmation emails may have an empty sender field if notifications come from post author
- Fixed a bug in WPMU CSS
- Added option to exclude new categories by default
- Fixed a bug where emails may not be sent to subscribers when a user subscribes or unsubscribes
- Improved accessing of ‘Admin’ level users on blogs where user_level is set below 10
- Added ability to send email previews to currently logged in user from Settings->Subscribe2
- Styled admin menu form buttons to fit with WordPress theme
- Improved handling of confirmation sending to reduce errors
There are currently no known issues affecting this version😀
To install correctly use the WordPress Auto Upgrade feature or:
- Deactivate your exisiting Subscribe2 Plugin
- Use FTP software to delete the old plugin folder and upload the new version
- Ensure that the complete subscribe2 folder is uploaded
- Activate the new version of the plugin