Version 4.16 of the Plugin is now available for download.
If you use this plugin consider making a donation to support future development!
Version 4.16 is for 2.6.x and 2.7.x users. (Although it should work with WordPress 2.5 too!) This version has been tested on WordPress 2.7.1.
This version contains the following improvements:
- Correct minor layout issue in Settings->Subscribe2
- Allow users to define the div class name for the widget for styling purposes
- Select from a greater number of notification senders via dropdown list in Settings
- Improved efficiency of newly added WordPressMU code
- Added ability to manage across-blog subscriptions when using WordPressMU
- Fixed bug whereby Public Subscribers may not have got notification emails for posts if Private Posts were blocked
- Added ability to define email Subject contents in Settings->Subscribe2
- Sanity checks of email subject and body templates to ensure they are not empty
- Introduced s2_html_email and s2_plain_email filters to allow manipulation of email messages after construction
- Amended handling of database entries to simplify code and database needs
- Improved the layout of the Subscriber drop down menu
- Added bullet points to the TABLE of posts
- Ensure database remains clean when categories are deleted
- Added new option to manage how auto-subscribe handles excluded categories
There are currently no known issues affecting this version 😀
To install correctly use the WordPress Auto Upgrade feature or:
- Deactivate your exisiting Subscribe2 Plugin
- Use FTP software to delete the old plugin folder and upload the new version
- Ensure that the complete subscribe2 folder is uploaded
- Activate the new version of the plugin