Version 4.15 of the Plugin is now available for download. This version hopefully fixes the 3 issues that arose with the release of 4.14.
If you use this plugin consider making a donation to support future development!
Version 4.15 is for 2.6.x and 2.7.x users. (Although it should work with WordPress 2.5 too!) This version has been tested on WordPress 2.7.1.
This version contains the following improvements:
- Fixed E_DEPRECATE warning caused by a variable being passed by reference to the ksort() function
- Fixed called to undefined function caused by typo
- Fixed a syntax error in the SQL code constructors affecting some users [Only occurred on PHP4 servers]
There are currently no known issues affecting this version 😀
To install correctly use the WordPress Auto Upgrade feature or:
- Deactivate your exisiting Subscribe2 Plugin
- Use FTP software to delete the old plugin and upload the new version
- Ensure that the complete subscribe2 folder is uploaded
- Activate the new version of the plugin