Version 4.14 of the Plugin is now available for download.
If you use this plugin consider making a donation to support future development!
Version 4.14 is for 2.6.x and 2.7.x users. (Although it should work with WordPress 2.5 too!) This version has been tested on WordPress 2.7.1.
This version contains the following improvements:
- Reordered some functions to improve grouping
- Stop s2mail custom variable being added if empty
- Localised ‘Send Digest Notification at’ string
- Add support for template tags in Post->Mail Subscribers emails
- Improve handling of translation files for more recent version of WordPress
- Implemented tags in the admin pages so text descriptors are click enabled
- Improved subscription preferences for WordPress MU (Huge thanks to Benedikt Forchhammer)
- Added TINYLINK tag to allow TinyURL insertion in place of PERMALINK
- Improved layout of Tools->Subscriber page (Thanks to Anne-Marie Redpath)
- Enhancements to Subscription form layout (Thanks to Anne-Marie Redpath and Drew Steinmark)
- Sender details now uses current user information from Write->Mail Subscribers
- Introduced ‘s2_template_filter’ to allow other plugins to amend the email template on-the-fly
There are currently no known issues affecting this version 😀
To install correctly use the WordPress Auto Upgrade feature or:
- Deactivate your exisiting Subscribe2 Plugin
- Use FTP software to delete the old plugin and upload the new version
- Ensure that the complete subscribe2 folder is uploaded
- Activate the new version of the plugin