Version 4.13 of the Plugin is now available for download.
If you use this plugin consider making a donation to support future development!
Version 4.13 is for 2.6.x and 2.7.x users. (Although it should work with WordPress 2.5 too!) This version has been tested on WordPress 2.7.
This version contains the following improvements:
- Update weekly description
- Improve layout in the Subscribe2 form
- Fixed bug where registering users would not be subscribed to categories if using the checkbox on the registration page
- Improved buttonsnap function checking to reduce PHP notices
- Fixed typo when including CSS information in HTML emails
- Fix ‘edit’ links in the Tools->Subscribers page for blogs where the WordPress files are not in root
- Improved Tools->Subscribers page layout by hiding some buttons when they are not needed
- Fixed glitch in default options settings file
- Added option to include or exclude a link back to the blog theme CSS information within the HTML emails
- Improve per-post exceptions to sending emails by introducing a separate meta-box rather than relying on a custom field
- Fix for Gallery code in emails sending entire media library
- Updated screen shots
There are currently no known issues affecting this version 😀
To install correctly use the WordPress Auto Upgrade feature or:
- Deactivate your exisiting Subscribe2 Plugin
- Use FTP software to delete the old plugin and upload the new version
- Ensure that the complete subscribe2 folder is uploaded
- Activate the new version of the plugin