Version 4.12 of the Plugin is now available for download.
If you use this plugin consider making a donation to support future development!
Version 4.12 is for 2.6.x and 2.7.x users. (Although it should work with WordPress 2.5 too!) This version has been tested on WordPress 2.6.5, and 2.7.
This version contains the following improvements:
- Works in WordPress 2.7!
- Added new option to remove Auto Subscribe option from Users->Your Subscriptions
- New POSTTIME token for digest email notifications
- Preserve mail after sending from Write->Mail Subscribers
- Introduced the Subscriber Counter Widget
- Use Rich Text Editor in Write->Mail Subscribers for the Paid HTML version
- Per User management in Admin
- Added support Uninstall API in WordPress 2.7
- Add support for ‘Meta Widget’ links
- Subscribers are sorted alphabetically before sending notifications
- Added ability to bulk unsubscribe a list of emails pasted into manage window
- Define number of subscribers in Manage window
- Added options for admin emails when public users subscribe or unsubscribe
- Fixed bug that prevented sending of Reminder emails from Manage->Subscribers
- Amended confirmation code so that only one email is sent no matter how many times users click on (un)subscribe links
There are currently no known issues affecting this version😀
To install correctly use the WordPress Auto Upgrade feature or:
- Deactivate your exisiting Subscribe2 Plugin
- Use FTP software to delete the old plugin and upload the new version
- Ensure that the complete subscribe2 folder is uploaded
- Activate the new version of the plugin