Version 4.11 of the Plugin is now available for download.
Version 4.11 is for 2.6.x users. (Although it should work with WordPress 2.5 and hopefully 2.7 too!) This version has been tested on WordPress 2.6.2, 2.7-almost-beta and WordPress MU 2.6.2.
This version contains the following improvements:
- Works in WordPress 2.7-almost-beta!
- Fixed a bug in the mail() function that meant emails were not sent to recipients if the BCCLimit setting was greater than the total number of recipients for that mail type – thanks to Harvey and Techxplorer
- Ensured that the array of recipients was cast correctly in the reminder function
- Fixed display of html entities in the reminder emails – thanks to Helena
- Fixed a bug in the SQL statements for WordPress MU installations – thanks to Techxplorer
- Corrected a typo in the message displayed on the WordPress registration page if subscriptions are automatic – thanks to Marina
- Several layout and inline comment changes
There are currently no known issues affecting this version 😀
If you use this plugin consider making a donation to support future development!
To install correctly use the WordPress Auto Upgrade feature or:
- Deactivate your exisiting Subscribe2 Plugin
- Use FTP software to delete the old plugin and upload the new version
- Ensure that the complete subscribe2 folder is uploaded
- Activate the new version of the plugin