Version 4.8 of the Plugin is now available for download.
Version 4.8 is for 2.5.x users only! (Although it should work with WordPress 2.6 too!) This version has been tested on WordPress 2.5.1.
This version contains the following improvements:
- Removed unnecessary return statement at end of publish() function
- Ensured posts in digest are listed in date order
- Added BCCLIMIT and S2PAGE to options page with AJAX editing
- Improved setting of CRON task base time
- Improved handling of option values in the options form
- Full XHTML compliance on all subscribe2 admin pages
- Decode HTML entity codes in notification email subjects
- Added Subscribe2 support for blogging via email
- Work-around fix implemented for WordPress the_title bug
There are currently no known issues affecting this version 😀
If you use this plugin consider making a donation to support future development!
To install correctly use the WordPress Auto Upgrade feature or:
- Deactivate your exisiting Subscribe2 Plugin
- Use FTP software to delete the old plugin and upload the new version
- Ensure that the complete subscribe2 folder is uploaded
- Activate the new version of the plugin