Version 4.4 of the Plugin is now available for download.
Version 4.4 is for WordPress 2.3.x users only! This version has been tested on WordPress 2.3.2. This version has been released very close to the previous version due to some critical bugs that have been fixed in the cron handling functions.
This version contains the following improvements:
- Fixed non-substitution of TABLE keyword
- Fixed bug in usermeta update calls in unsubscribe_registered_users function
- Fixed bug in array handling in cron function that may have stopped emails sending
- Improved array handling in the Digest function
- Added an Un-installer to completely removed Subscribe2 from your WordPress install
There are still 2 known issues caused by glitches in the WordPress core files. Fixes are discussed here.
If you use this plugin make a donation to support future development!
To install correctly:
- Deactivate your exisiting Subscribe2 Plugin
- Use FTP software to delete the old plugin and upload the new version
- Ensure that the complete subscribe2 folder and buttonsnap.php file are uploaded
- Activate the new version of the plugin