Version 4.3 of the Plugin is now available for download.
Version 4.3 is for WordPress 2.3.x users only! This version has been tested on WordPress 2.3.1
This version contains the following improvements:
- Fixed bug where digest emails were sent to unsubscribed users – Thanks to Mr Papa
- Stripped slashes from Subject when sending from Write->Mail Subscribers – Thanks to James
- Ensured all admin pages created by Subscribe2 are valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional code
- Added default mail templates and other missed string values to i18n files to allow easier first time translation – thanks to Kjell
- Added option to set the hour for digest email notifications provided the schedule interval is one day or greater
- Moved option variable declaration to ensure better caching
- Fixed bug where cron tasks were not removed when options were reset
- Fixed email notifications for future dated posts
- Fixed QuickTag Icons and mouse-over floating text
There are still 2 known issues caused by glitches in the WordPress core files. Fixes are discussed here.
If you use this plugin make a donation to support future development!
To install correctly:
- Deactivate your exisiting Subscribe2 Plugin
- Use FTP software to delete the old plugin and upload the new version
- Ensure that the complete subscribe2 folder and buttonsnap.php file are uploaded
- Activate the new version of the plugin