Version 4.0 of the Plugin is now available for download.
Version 4.0 is for WordPress 2.3.x users only! This version has been tested on WordPress 2.3.
This version contains the following improvements:
- Fixed User Menu Settings when Digests enabled
- Changed Registered Subscribers to Registered Users in drop down to avoid confusion
- Minor code revisions for admin menu layout
- Upon activating the plugin you may get an error regardin openbase_dir. This is due to a bug in WordPress. It will hopefully be fixed in the next release of WordPress or you can read the bug report and apply the fix yourself.
- When a Subscriber confirms a subscribption the webpage shown will replace the names of all your pages with “Subscription Confirmed”. This is due to a bug in WordPress that might get fixed in WordPress version 2.4
If you use this plugin make a donation to support future development!
To install correctly:
- Deactivate your exisiting Subscribe2 Plugin
- Use FTP software to delete the old plugin and upload the new version
- Ensure that the complete subscribe2 folder and buttonsnap.php file are uploaded
- Activate the new version of the plugin