Versions 2.22 and 3.8 of the Plugin are now available for download. These will be final release for WordPress 2.0.x and 2.1.x.
Note: Although I am feeling somewhat better, I’m not 100% so please check this site fully before posting a comment for support
Version 3.8 is for WordPress 2.1.x and WordPress 2.2.x users only! This version has been tested on WordPress 2.2.3.
For users of WordPress 2.0.x, please download Version 2.22 of Subscribe2. As previously stated, Subscribe2 for WordPress 2.0.x is no longer being actively developed. Only bug fixes will be back ported.
This version contains the following improvements:
- Fixed User Menu Settings when Digests enabled
- Changed Registered Subscribers to Registered Users in drop down to avoid confusion
- Minor code revisions for admin menu layout
If you use this plugin make a donation to support future development!
Download Version 3.8, recommended for users of WordPress 2.1.1 and above.
To install correctly:
- Deactivate your exisiting Subscribe2 Plugin
- Use FTP software to delete the old plugin and upload the new version
- Ensure that the complete subscribe2 folder and buttonsnap.php file are uploaded
- Activate the new version of the plugin