Versions 2.21 and 3.7 of the Plugin are now available for download.
Note: Although I am feeling somewhat better, I’m not 100% so please check this site fully before posting a comment for support
Version 3.7 is for WordPress 2.1.x and WordPress 2.2.x users only! This version has been tested on WordPress 2.2.1.
For users of WordPress 2.0.x, please download Version 2.21 of Subscribe2. As previously stated, Subscribe2 for WordPress 2.0.x is no longer being actively developed. Only bug fixes will be back ported.
This version contains the following improvements:
- Change from deprecated get_settings -> get_option
- Fix for confirmation links not working for custom installs
- Abandoned wp_mail due to core bugs [Version 3.7 Only]
- Added Digest Table feature (untested) [Version 3.7 Only]
- Added icons to manage window (Thanks to http://www.famfamfam.com/lab/icons/) [Version 3.7 Only]
- Fixed Bulk Manage bug when using i18n files
- Fixed bug in cron emails if tag present
If you use this plugin make a donation to support future development!
Download Version 3.7, recommended for users of WordPress 2.1.1 and above.
To install correctly:
- Deactivate your exisiting Subscribe2 Plugin
- Use FTP software to delete the old plugin and upload the new version
- Ensure that the complete subscribe2 folder and buttonsnap.php file are uploaded
- Activate the new version of the plugin