Version 2.9 of the Plugin is now available for download!
If you use this plugin make a donation to support future development!
This update has addressed the following issues:
- Fixed auto-subscribe bug when there are no registered users
- Fixed get_userdata() call issue
- Added simple CSV export – see later in this post
- Reworked options storage routines
Many thanks to Francis Reyes for submitting bug reports and fixes.
Download Version 2.9, recommended for all users.
To install correctly:
- Deactivate your exisiting Subscribe2 Plugin
- Use FTP software to delete the old plugin and upload the new version
- Activate the new version of the plugin
Previous versions are available as source code from the SVN Site.
- wp-content must be writable to enable this function
- CSV export is a button option under Manage -> Subscribers
- a file called emails.csv will be written to wp-content
- this function is very basic and may be improved in future versions