Version 2.8 of the Plugin is now available for download!
This update has addressed the following issues:
- Fixed missing line return in email headers that was causing failed emails
- Added user feedback messages to profile area
- Added ‘Authorname’ to the list of message substitutions in email messages
- Fixed name and email substitution in Digest Mails
- Fixed stripslashes issue in email subjects
- Added new ‘Action’ token for confirmation emails
Many thanks to Chris Carlson for submitting bug reports and fixes.
Download Version 2.8, recommended for all users.
To install correctly:
- Deactivate your exisiting Subscribe2 Plugin
- Use FTP software to delete the old plugin and upload the new version
- Activate the new version of the plugin