Version 8.4 of the Plugin in now available for download. This version has been tested on WordPress 3.3.2 and 3.4. It requires at least WordPress 3.1.
Version 8.4 contains the enhancements and bug fixes listed below.
If you use this plugin and find it useful please give it some positive feedback! Visit the WordPress.org site and give it a rating, tell me it works in the compatibility section and maybe consider making a donation to support future development!
An HTML version of the plugin that emails an HTML email to Public Subscribers is available here.
This version contains the following bug fixes and improvements:
- Fixed an error in the ‘Send Mail’ page that blocked emails from being sent
- Added tracking features to Digest title links in HTML version – thanks to Jeremy Schultz
- Provide clearer user feedback for Send and Preview buttons in “Send Email” window
- Add new option to the Widget to return users to the home page on submission
- Added warning to Settings page if selected sender email address is “off-domain”
- Fixed numerous minor SQL injections vectors – thanks to Tom Adams (holizz)
- Removed auto-embed iframes from HTML emails – thanks to Doug Lerner
- Add more intuitive user messages for Public Subscribers when Unsubscribing – thanks to Doug Lerner