Version 8.3 of the Plugin in now available for download. This version has been tested on WordPress 3.3.2. It requires at least WordPress 3.1.
Version 8.3 contains the enhancements and bug fixes listed below.
If you use this plugin and find it useful please give it some positive feedback! Visit the WordPress.org site and give it a rating, tell me it works in the compatibility section and maybe consider making a donation to support future development!
An HTML version of the plugin that emails an HTML email to Public Subscribers is available here.
This version contains the following bug fixes and improvements:
- Fixed a bunch of PHP messages – should not show anyway unless WP_DEBUG is true or PHP error reporting is on a high setting
- Fixed bulk category management so it applies to all users and not just the first record
- Update ‘autosub’ to no on one-click unsubscribe instead of erasing the value
- Return empty string is get_tracking_link() is passed and empty variable
- Fixed some typographical errors
- Fixed profile page to obey ‘one click’ display setting
- Fixed implode error seen when sending preview emails on some configurations
- Fixed a error in the admin user dropdown on installs (particularly Multisite) where there may be no administrator level users
- Added a button text filter for the Subscribe and Unsubscribe buttons – proposed by casben79
- Use wp_hash in place of MD5 to further obfuscate confirmation links – thanks to Charlie Eriksen, Otto and Ipstenu